Tuesday, 4 July 2017

Selling on eBay - DVDs and a Harper Impulse t-shirt!

Just a quick post today to give a shout out to my current eBay listings. We're selling off half a shelf's worth of DVDs - films and TV series - plus I have listed the pictured new t-shirt promoting the romantic Harper Impulse book publishers. It's made from a lovely soft navy blue cotton and I have to face up to its being about a size 14 means I am unlikely to fit into it any time soon!

Everything is on Buy It Now so no hanging about waiting for auctions to close. And if you don't like the set price, make me an offer!

See my listings through this link!

The DVDs are:

Vanity Fair
Blue Jasmine
New York, New York
Before I Go To Sleep
Blood Simple
Hail, Caesar

Big Bang Theory series eight
Homicide: Life On The Street series one
Shameless series one
Shameless series two
Shameless series three
Spaced series one

Two Tons Of Steel: Live

Pilates For Beginners with Allan Menezes


No comments:

Post a Comment